Ribbed sheathed nitinol hydrophilic wire designed to provide excellent visual use. Zebra is used to gain access to the desired anatomical location and assist in the insertion of medical devices during diagnostic or interventional procedures.
Urological Guidewires are used to provide a basis for diagnostic and therapeutic catheters. These guide wires are offered in a variety of sizes (diameter and length), tip designs, coating, and hardness specifications. Zebra Guidewires are designed with a radiopaque distal spring tip inside the flexible outer sleeve and are tapered to increase visibility throughout the scope. PTFE Guidewires are suitable for use in standard urological procedures. The PTFE coating facilitates the traceability of the device as well as its advancement in the urinary system.
They are guide wires used to create a safe working channel in endoscopic entrances.It has strong pushing ability thanks to its resistant nitinol core. It can easily pass through the working channel thanks to its super smooth PTFE-coated outer surface. Yellow and black colors increase the traceability of the guide wire under X-ray rays. Due to its hydrophilic structure, it does not drip and provides lubricity when in contact with water. It provides more options and control to the doctor with its straight and angled tip options.
● Easy relocation feature
● Ensuring normal venous blood circulation
● Easy visual use
● Designed for reliable access and reduced trauma.
● The striped pattern is designed to provide clear endoscopic visualization of wire movement.
● The platinum distal tip can be seen under fluoroscopy to help confirm guidewire position.
● Designed to reduce time spent manipulating and replacing multiple cables.
● Flat wire stainless steel construction provides a rigid guide wire for improved instrumentation and instrument placement.